LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Are you tired of shaving, plucking,tweezing, or waxing? Do you get razor bumps or acne-like breakouts when you get rid of unwanted hair? If so, you may want to consider laser hair removal.
- At Medline Clinic Cosmetic Surgery you can achieve optimal laser hair removal results.
- This procedure is more effective when hair is in the growth stage. In order to guarantee optimal results and due to the hair growth cycle, patients may require four to six sessions about one month apart.
Why Medline Clinic uses GentleLASE?
- The GentleLase laser system is designed for treatment of unwanted hair, pigmented skin lesions, blue veins and wrinkles(skin rejuvination).
- The Gentlelase is a non-ablative laser system that allows us to provide treatments with little or no down-time and without damage to the surface of the skin.
- The laser does this by creating a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deep into the skin tissue where it delivers a controlled amount of therapeutic heat.
- Meanwhile, the Dynamic Cooling Device protects the upper layers of your skin with a cooling burst of cryogen.
- The GentleLaser is a fast, high-energy, long-pulse laser that is capable of treating a variety of skin conditions in almost all skin types.
- Facial rejuvenation is a treatment that is performed on the face in order to obtain a youthful, and natural look.
- This kind of treatment can be executed through both surgical and nonsurgical techniques.
- Provide the most significant results.
- Surgical procedures can be executed in order to drastically change or correct any facial areas that the patient feels insecure about or where the skin has lost its elasticity or firmness.
- Nonsurgical procedures, on the other hand, are much less invasive and provide patients with more subtle results, treating only the surface of the skin in order to create a natural appearance. * Medline Clinics can help you choose a treatment procedure that will make you look young and beautiful.
- For men and women ages 18-75 who wish to smooth cellulite on their body or reduce inches around their arms, back, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs and buttocks without undergoing liposuction surgery, mesotherapy may be an option.
- Mesotherapy is not safe for patients who are pregnant or diabetic and dependent on insulin. Patients with a history of cancer, blood clots, stroke or who are on several medications for heart disease are also not good candidates for mesotherapy.
Mesotherapy is a painless procedure that involves injecting a small amount of a customized mixture of conventional pharmaceutical or homeopathic medications, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes into the mesoderm – the middle layer of skin. These very small doses of the substances are administered using very tiny needles in specific areas depending on the condition being treated.
- After mesotherapy, you will need to maintain a diet and exercise regimen that will aid your body in dispelling the unwanted body fat targeted by your mesotherapy procedure.
- When administered by an experienced, board-certified dermatologist, mesotherapy injections reduce stubborn deposits of body fat and smooth dimpling from cellulite in a variety of body areas with very few risks.
- Multiple sessions are needed to see full mesotherapy results, however after about ten treatments, significant weight loss, skin smoothing and inch reduction can be achieved.
عمليات تكبير الثدي من الجراحات الشائعه التي قد تلجأ اليها المرأة في مراحل عمرية مختلفة…
جلسات ماسك حب الشباب تخلصكم من حب الشباب الملتهب وآثاره في أسرع وقت 4 جلسات…