The range of conditions that surgeons diagnose and treat are widely varied and can involve the whole face, nose, lips, ears, and neck. Facial plastic surgery can be divided into two categories reconstructive and cosmetic.
- Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed for patients with conditions that may be present from birth, such as birthmarks on the face, cleft lip and palate, protruding ears, and a crooked smile. Other conditions that are the result of accidents, trauma, burns, or previous surgery are also corrected with this type of surgery. In addition, some reconstructive procedures are required to treat existing diseases like skin cancer.
- Cosmetic facial plastic surgery is surgery performed to enhance visual appearance of the facial structures and features. Common procedures include facelifts, eye lid, rhinoplasty, chin and cheek implants, liposuction, and procedures to correct facial wrinkles. A cosmetic surgeon is well trained to address all of these problems.
- Facelift: sagging of the mid-face, jowls, and neck
- Facial rejuvenation refers to the combination of cosmetic procedures used to restore your facial features to their previous youthful appearance.
- While a facelift is often the anchor or foundation for many facial rejuvenations, other procedures can complement and enhance the result.
- Surgical procedures such as eyelid surgery, brow lift and facial implants can help correct specific problem areas on the face.
- Nonsurgical treatments including fillers, neurotoxins (botulinum toxins) and fat injections can be used for volume enhancement and wrinkle and fold eradication.
- Laser skin resurfacing or other light modalities can be utilized to improve skin texture and correct skin blemishes or age spots.
When to Consider Facial Rejuvenation:
- If you want to reverse the signs of aging and restore a more youthful appearance
- If your face and neck are sagging, or if you are losing volume in your cheekbones and contour along your jawline
- If there are crow’s feet at the corners of your eyes, fine lines and folds around your mouth, and frown lines and furrows in your forehead
- If there is drooping skin and wrinkling changes in your upper eyelids, upper and lower
- eyelid bags, and dark circles under your eyes
A Rhinoplasty is a procedure that is executed to alter or correct the shape and function of the nose. Its main purpose is to restructure the nose in order to create a natural and attractive look. If done correctly, this procedure only needs to be performed once in a lifetime and will bare natural and satisfying results permanently.
Consider Rhinoplasty if:
- You’re unhappy with the shape, size or angle of your nose
- Your nose is too large, too small or not in proportion to the rest of your face
- You have nasal blockage inside your nose and have trouble breathing
- You have a nasal hump or a nasal tip that is drooping, too elevated or wide
- You’d like improvement, not perfection, in the appearance of your nose
- You have a birth defect that you would like improved
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
- April 1, 2017
إذا تقدم بك العمر وظهرت على وجهك الجميل آثار الزمن من تهدل بالجلد وخطوط عديدة…
- January 22, 2016
احد اهم عناصر الشباب الدائم هو الحفاظ علي شباب الوجه وجماله عن طريق برامج متعددة…